Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Early Voting







This presidential election is truly historic and I wanted to make sure I was part of it.
Usually I wait until election day to vote but this year I voted early. There are plenty of reasons to get in on the action early. It is more convenient if you have a hectic schedule. Going on a day when the weather is nice instead of taking a chance on it being a rainy or snowy November 6. Avoidance of long lines. There were only four people ahead of me and I was done very quickly.
This year I took my mother with me to vote early. She enjoyed the process much more with the shorter line and pleasant fall weather.
So whether you take advantage of early voting or feel the excitement and energy of voting on election day please vote! Be a part of history. Have your voice heard!

1 comment:

Tamsen Butler said...

Plus you get a sticker. Sweeeet.