Monday, February 2, 2009

What's Up Doc?


Seriously, What's up Doc? I just got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon after a weekend I would love to forgot but doubt that I will anytime soon. Numerous tests were done with no definitive answer as to what was wrong with me. The best guess the staff has is food poisoning.

Even if I didn't get answers I did get great care. The doctors and nurses were wonderful and the hospital was clean. I can't complain about the food since I didn't get any while I was there but the saltines the nurse snuck to me on the side were delicious.

Ironic that I had just written an article on safe lunch ideas for kids given the peanut butter recalls. Not that we know it was the peanut butter that almost did me in but still it makes me wonder.

Here is a link to my article just in case you are interested: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1407905/peanut_free_lunch_box_ideas.html?cat=25

No comments: