Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY BUTT NEEDS A BAILOUT



I don't get it. The autoworkers haven't run their business well and admit mistakes. They are floundering financially and are asking for a ton of cash from the government similar to the financial bailout that some banks and financial companies received. There are some Americans who will qualify for assistance to avoid foreclosure too thanks to recent developments in Washington. I was reading a University of Pennsylvania study that indicated participants fared better and lost more weight in employee wellness plans when there was financial incentives at stake. Now there is an idea. Obesity is becoming more prevalent and according to the Center of Disease Control it costs our country more than 117 billion dollars each year. The way I see it The Big Butt Bailout would benefit chubsters such as myself twofold. I would have added incentive to lose weight and the extra incentive money I would spend on purchasing smaller sized clothes therefore helping the economy.


I feel so patriotic coming up with this plan.

No comments: