Friday, March 20, 2009

Gimme Gimme Gimme


When my kids go with me to the store they keep a keen eye out and if they spot her we immediately change course and head directly for her. The SAMPLE LADY! What is it about getting a little sample of food that thrills them? Ok, sometimes it thrills me too. My family thinks I am a crappy cook but I bet I could set up a toaster oven in aisle 12 and they would fight each other for whatever I dished into the mini disposable cup for them!

Tonight instead of writing what I was supposed to I was randomly surfing through blogs and came across a few that had free samples. I am weary of this, especially magazine subscriptions but I checked out two of them and they seem to be okey dokey.


http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx free samples mailed to you from the evil empire and also


http://www.helpgrowyoursoup.com/ this is Campbell's soup company. They will send you a packet of free tomato seeds.

Cool.

I will grow some tomatoes to cook with. I will serve the food in little disposable cups to my kids and I am sure if they think I am the Sample Lady they will say ''gimme, gimme, gimme''

1 comment:

Abas KS said...

Hi, again, Sandy Walker. Kids & samples...this is an entertaining post. :-) Till later.