Friday, May 8, 2009

LOST AND FOUND



*POOF*

That is apparently what happened to my writer mojo last month. Not just writer's block mind you but full fledged missing in the middle of the night disappearance. Sigh. I spent days staring at my laptop to no avail. Then I moved on to books about writing hoping that would help. It didn't. I decided to read something to distract me so I read the first three of the four Twilight books. Teenage vampires and angst was certainly a distraction and made me very glad that my highschool years are far behind me.

I was going to start looking on the back of milk cartons or Craigslist for my mojo then last night I got a ransom note from my subconscious. "Write" it said. Anything. One word. One crappy sentence. So this post is paying the ransom.

I hope it is enough.

I miss my mojo.

No comments: