Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am pretty suave






These days I am feeling rather suave. No, not him! Suave, as in the almost generic but not quite personal hygiene products. I can only hear so much on the news about the downward turn of our economy before figuring out that it is going to affect me so some cutbacks might be in order.



Did I really need shampoo (and coordinating conditioner) that is fifteen bucks a bottle? They smell so good in the shower but my hair certainly doesn't retain that smell all day so the question is really would another product work as well. I went shopping to my local Target (I love Target) and bought shampoo,conditioner,face wash, deodorant and body lotion for a total of about seven dollars. Half the price of ONE bottle of my former shampoo. Wow, that means a savings of, um, well. Really I am bad at math but seriously over a year this will save me some money. After a week I can say that my hair feels exactly the same and the lotion works well on my dry skin. The deodorant didn't fair as well so I went back to my original brand. Maybe math isn't the only thing I stink at!

No comments: