Monday, November 3, 2008

Where are the fireworks????


I feel like it is Independence Day!

My laptop is up and running. Two different wireless routers and one trip to the Geek Squad (they are uber smart by the way) and I am connected.
Our home PC had increasingly become the hot spot in the house. My son loves Facebook and You Tube. My daughter wants to have her turn on it to play with her Webkinz and visit Noggin's website. Often my husband needs it to log into work, check bank account balances or see how his Redskins are doing.

There now is one less swimmer in that pool thanks to my handy dandy laptop. It was a han
d me down from the in laws.
Big and clunky. Kind of like a teenager getting a granny car for their first vehicle. As long as it moves and I am driving it - it's cool!


HONK HONK Watch out, here I come!

No comments: